Monday 27 May 2019

Those Difficult To Make Cards

Hello Crafty Friends!

I have recently been in need of some condolence cards. Today I'm sharing the first one I made ...


The heart is sponged and finished off with a stamped sentiment and double layered die-cut vellum butterfly with a touch of Stickles.

During May all the products in the Things With Wings section in STAMPlorations' Shop will be on sale at 15% off, no coupon needed, the discount is automatically applied at checkout. This offer can be used in combination with my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA for an added 20% off.

Here is one last look at my winged project ...


If you fancy creating your own winged make, why not join the Things With Wings Blog Hop & Linky Party over at STAMPlorations and link up your winged project ...


That's it from me for today. I shall be back tomorrow with another project.

Have fun!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from:

Stamplorations Online Store:
Sketched HeartsFlutter Zen 2 Layering DiesBlossom Overture
preview-web-stencil-sketchedhearts preview-flutterzen2layeringdies StampClub-BlossomOverture-preview.jpeg
Feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount off their stamps, dies and stencils. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX