Tuesday 21 May 2019

Get Well Wishes

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and that means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.

I am seriously hooked on STAMPlorations new digital stamps one of which I used for today's floral make ...


I coloured my image using alcohol markers, sponged the circles on my coloured base card, added a few gold splatters and finished off with a die-cut sentiment and sequins.


For more beautiful floral stamps, stencils and dies, check out the Flower Power section in the STAMPlorations online store, where products are on sale at 15% off until 31st May, no coupon needed. The discounts will be automatically applied at checkout. Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout can give you an added 20% off.

Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful creations.

That's it from me for today. Have fun and enjoy your day!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from:
STAMPlorations Digital Store:
Cupfull Of Blooms Digital Stamps - set of 6


Stamplorations Online Store:
Feel Better Soon Phrase DieRetro Circles Stencil
0preview-feelbettersoon preview-web-stencil-051-retrocircles
Feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount off their stamps, dies and stencils. Happy shopping!

5 comments:

  1. sweet card - love the coloring:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stenciled background and colorful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love your attention to detail, from the stenciled background, to ink splatters, sequins, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mug and flowers are so perfectly and beautifully colored! LOVE the bright hues

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX