Wednesday 10 January 2018

A Cheeky Angel


Hello Crafty Friends! For today's project, made as my Spotlight Tutorial for STAMPlorations, I stamped an angel with a not so angelic cheeky grin. I dug out one of STAMPlorations' past Stamp Club sets called Artsy Tribal Doodles and combined it with a sentiment and small heart from Becca's Funny Kinda Love set.


I leave you to savour this big, characterful grin. If you want to check out the full tutorial, it can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.


That's it from me for today. Hope you enjoy the broad grin. If you fancy a bit of angel stamping or make a project using any of the techniques shared by my teamies in their Spotlight Posts, make sure to link up your makes with our Spotlight Project Gallery here.


Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


Here is what I used:
Artsy Tribal DoodlesFunny Kinda Love
preview-Shery_Russ-ArtsyTribalDoodles preview-FunnyKindaLove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX