Sunday 21 January 2018

January Stencil Sunday Project

Hello, Crafty Friends!

Welcome to January's Stencil Sunday over at STAMPlorations. May I take the opportunity to remind you of their current Mixed Media Challenge. As you know Anything Mixed Media Goes as long as it is not a card and you use at least one stencil.

My DT contribution for this Stencil Sunday is ... a #selfie ATC


To create my background, I used a baby wipe to bleach the leaves from my inked ATC size card. I then highlighted some of them by doodling around them using my stencil and a sparkly black Gelli Roll.


The camera was stamped on a piece of shrink plastic and heated. The golden gel pen scribbles were added at the end.

And for all of those who like pouting, the lemon slices should help make the pout even more pronounced. 😉


I hope you feel inspired to create something different, maybe even do some up-cycling or re-purposing .... why not link it up with the Mixed Media Challenge over at STAMPlorations. The theme is always Anything Mixed Media Goes except cards which means projects such as tags, ATCs, canvases, layouts, art journal pages etc,are perfect for entering, and you must have used at least one stencil (any brand) in your project. The challenge will close at the end of the month. You can find the full challenge details plus more Mixed Media inspiration here on the STAMPlorations Blog.


That's it from me for today. I shall be back soon with another project to share.

Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive, can be used more than once) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps, stencils and dies:

ARTplorations Stencils:
Leaves 1
preview-leaves1

STAMPlorations Stamps: 
preview-DeeptiMalik_Smile CameraLARGE

*** Discount code works on sale items too

1 comment:

  1. Fun idea to use the shrink plastic and love creative theme of the selfie.....Very clever and also love the lemons x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX