Tuesday 30 January 2018

Good Luck

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I am sharing a quick card with you using the Lighthouse - Large, the Uppercase Alphabet Plate Die and the Good Luck Word Stamp & Die set by STAMPlorations.


I went for a muted colour scheme mainly because I wanted to use the negative from the Alphabet Die in my card. I also didn't want to be precise with straight lines and purposefully cut some wonky lines, highlighted of course by some doodles.


Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more Roundup Inspiration.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:

Lighthouse - LargeUppercase Alphabet Plate DieGood Luck Word Stamp & Die Set
LighthouseLARGE preview-uppercasealphabetplate preview-goodluckstampanddie



*** Discount code works on sale items too

1 comment:

  1. Love your alphabet background, doodled frame, wonderfully colored light house and bold die cut sentiment. So much inspiration in your beautiful card. TFS Monika. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX