Tuesday 23 January 2018

Hot Chill

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. This week my teamies and I are showcasing stamps designed by STAMPlorations owner Shery under her label 'Shery Russ Designs'.

Inspired by a lovely sunny weekend at the caravan, I decided to work with the Zen Coffee ATCZinnia Row and Winter Chill stamps to create this grungy card inviting you to chill with a hot cuppa.


I quite like the contrast between the grungy stamped and sanded background and the touches of gold from the embossed sentiment, sequins and mirror card.


As mentioned earlier, this week we are showcasing stamps designed by Shery under her label 'Shery Russ Designs'. All her sets will be reduced by 15% until Monday 29th January.The link to their shop can be found below towards the end of my post.

Of course Shery will still draw a winner at random from all the comments left on this month's Inspiration Posts over on the STAMPlorations Blog. Pop over to see what my teamies created and to leave a comment for your entry into their prize draw.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Zen Coffee ATCZinnia RowWinter Chill
preview-zencoffeeatc1 preview-SheryRuss_ZinniaRow2x6 preview-WinterChill

*** Discount code works on sale items too

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty. Like the bright colors against the muted background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color choices, Monika. So earthy. I can almost smell the Kaffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colored cardstock with a bit of stamping and grunging. A warm contrast to your colorful colored main image. TFS Monika. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring on the focal panel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX