Wednesday 3 January 2018

Prosit New Year!

Hello Crafty Friends!

Happy New Year to all my followers and players at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making cards for the men in our lives. Cheers to a new year full of crafty inspiration! Here is my DT project ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. For challenge #7 we are looking for anything with the theme of 'New Beginnings'. Lots of scope there!



What do you do, when you haven't got either a stamp nor paper with fireworks on .... go for brightly colored paper and mirri card combined with black and get die-cutting ... 😁


Need a bit more crafty inspiration to get your creative mojo going? Pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine 'New Beginnings' makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Designer Paper - We R Memory Keepers
rounded rectangle nesting dies, stars nesting dies, mirri card and black card - stash

from STAMPlorations:
Prosit Word Die and Stamp
preview-prositstampanddie

the New Year Die is a STAMPlorations design too, but no longer available in their shop

remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on STAMPlorations stamps ***, stencils and dies:
*** Discount code works on sale items too

8 comments:

  1. I love your card, Monika! The plaid and the stars are perfect compliments to your bold sediment!! Happy New Year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who needs fireworks, this is great. The black makes the words really pop, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely - those die cuts are great on that pretty plaid background!!!! Thanks for having me as GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your bright papers and mirror card, with the dies a perfect "NEW" card. Glad to have you on the Team.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card you made for new start ... I like it :-))
    Happy New Year! Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great card. I love the gold on black.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That background is awesome - and I love the gold lettering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to be so late commenting! I love the plaid background and the warm shine from the mirri elements! Fabulous toast! Also, I know it's late, but welcome to the team. Deborah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX