Sunday 8 August 2021

Introducing Newsprint Autumn Tiles

Hi Crafty Friends!

STAMPlorations have another new addition to their Ephemera range ... Newsprint Autumn Tiles. I was able to have a little play with them to give you some ideas.

Here are my makes ...


The first one is using one of the squares and easy layering on squares cur from matching coloured card. This is taking me back to the beginnings of my cardmaking journey. It's still a classing design that just works. The die-cut sentiment is from the Everyday Sentiments die set.


Next up is another classic and throw back to the early days. I used some of the tiles as 'background paper' and fuzzy cut the flowers to add another layer to my top tile. Again the die-cut sentiment is from the Everyday Sentiments die set.


My next projects features them on a couple of super skinny cards with a little bit of added stamping in the background. The text stamp is from the Art Marks 3 set and the dotty border from the Mixed Media Grunge set. The die-cut sentiments are from the Everyday Sentiments die set.

 

This time they were popped on a coloured cardbase with some added stencilling for a warm autumn feel.
The stencil used is the standard size Leaf Prints 4. The Thankful Every Day phrase die finished my card off.


My last card features one of the tiles on a collage stamped/stencilled background complemented with a negative die-cut sentiment. I used various shades of grey and added some light mist spritzing.
For the collage background I used: The Birds and The Blooms set for the sunflowers, the script from the Mixed Media Elements set, the splatters from the Art Marks set and the Leaf Prints 4 stencil for the background stencilling. The Skinny Sentiments die set was used for the sentiment.

Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out how my teamies have used some of the other paper goods designs..

I shall be back soon with another make. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX