Tuesday 31 August 2021

Slimline Birthday

Hi Friends!

Opting for a birthday card in a change from this month's Christmas theme, I got another super skinny slimline card for you today.

Here is my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog ...


For this one-layer card I tried something new to me ... watercolouring on pearlised card using my watercolour pencils and a lightly damp brush. The rest was pretty easy, just a bit of stamping and stencilling.

The envelope is a custom made one using my papercutter, score board, ruler, craft knife and corner rounder punch.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


  

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back with more Christmas makes tomorrow. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX