Tuesday 17 August 2021

Being Together

Hi Friends!

Continuing with the Christmas theme this month, I got another super skinny slimline card for you today.

Here is my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog ...


I used these two cute critters from the Christmas Ephemera #1, popped them on a cardbase cut from cream Centura pearlised card and grounded them with a stamped row of small snowflakes. My card was finished off with a stamped sentiment and a red gem.

 

Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


  

I you like the Christmas Ephemera #1 shapes, they are part of the much larger Christmas In The Air Kit #1. You can check it out here.

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back with more Christmas makes tomorrow. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX