Tuesday 3 August 2021

Blue Smile

Hi Friends!

Today I got little floral card for you as my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog.

Here it is ...


It's actually a one-layer card. I started off with lightly sponging Tempting Turquoise and Basic Gray SU inks through my Leaf Print #4 stencil for my background. The vase was stamped straight onto it and the colour blocks for the blooms and leaves were added in Broken China and Weathered Wood DOs.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


   
 
Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back soon with another make. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX