Tuesday 24 August 2021

To You & Yours

Hi Friends!

Still continuing with the Christmas theme this month, I got another super skinny slimline card for you today.

Here is my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog ...


I'm giving you a little pre-view of the new Winter Village stamp set which is due for release early next month. It is part of the new Christmas In The Air Kit #3 which is on pre-order now. You can find the link towards the end of my post.

I popped it up against a stencilled background and finished off with a sticker sentiment and some gems.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


  

If you like the Merry Everything Clear Stickers, they are part of the much larger Christmas In The Air Kit #1. You can check it out here.

If you like the Winter Village stamp set,it is part of the new Christmas In The Air Kit #3. It is due for release early next month.You can check it out here.

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back with more Christmas makes tomorrow. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX