Tuesday 5 January 2021

Angels without Wings

Hi Friends!

Another week and another helping of lovely projects over at STAMPlorations in the Inspiration Post over on their blog. Here is my DT contributions ...


I created my background using the Circles Flexi-Template in combination with the Winter Flowers stencil, stamped my sentiment and added some golden splatters. The sentiment was stamped at an angle to make it part of the little angel image.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:

 

 

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order makes you qualify to pick a free product from their store up to the value of $7.
I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back tomorrow with another make featuring the card fronts. Until the ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

2 comments:

  1. What a great card and love how you used the stencil. Happy New Year to You!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX