Friday 1 January 2021

January Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge

Hi Friends!

Happy New Year to you and congratulations for having made it through the previous one. It has been challenging and hopefully 2021 will bring many more blessings, peace and joy.

Let's kick it off with my DT project for January's Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge over at STAMPlorations.


The theme for the current challenge is Stamps & Shimmer and the photo prompt can be seen below. Your project can either be inspired by the theme, photo prompt or both. The full challenge rules can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.


I've taken inspiration from both the theme and the photo. Cakes are sweets as everyone with a sweet tooth will know. My colours reflect the one in the photo plus the stars remind me of the bow.

The cake is simply stamped using Prism inks and finished off with golden splatters, sequins and a die-cut sentiment.


As for the Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge prizes:
One winner of a $20 gift code will be picked by one member of our DT.
Plus 3 randomly drawn winners will each receive a $7 gift code.

In order to be considered for a prize, make sure you've followed the rules here.

*************

These are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:

Layered Cake BakeThree KingsCongrats Word Stamp & Die Set

  

Should you feel like browsing in STAMPlorations online shop, check out their latest offer below.


Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order makes you qualify to pick a free product from their store up to the value of $7. I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out how my teamies interpreted the challenge theme and prompt and of course to join in the fun too.


That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX