Monday 25 January 2021

Dydd Santes Dwynwen Hapus

Hi Friends!

Happy St Dwynwen's Day! As you've probably guessed by now, I really love Wales and have started to learn Welsh.

During one of my more recent lessons I came across St Dwynwen's Day (Dydd Santes Dwynwen), a day dedicated to the Welsh parton saint of love. I looked up her story, decided to celebrate it this year and surprise my hubby.

This is the card I made ...


I used the Originally Organic Additions stamp and die set by Uniko for my heart shaped wreath. A little bit of script (Large Background French Script also by Uniko) in the background, some sequins and my hand written sentiment finished my card off.

I am entering my card at:



That's it from me for now. Wishing you a lovely day!

hugs
Monika 💕

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and a great story to go along with it. Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely romantic card Monika, hope Nick appreciated it! The subtle text in the background really works with the flower heart. Hope you will soon be back in Wales over looking the sea in the van, keep safe and thanks for sharing at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and love that you are learning welsh. Always a delight to see you enjoying your Uniko goodies. Crafty Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX