Tuesday 19 January 2021

Be Strong

Hi Friends!

Another week and another helping of lovely projects over at STAMPlorations in the Inspiration Post over on their blog. Here is my DT contributions ...


I'm in the process of sorting through bits in my craft room and came across a background I made a while ago which gave me the idea for Triangles Flexi-Template. You should be able to use them to do something similar.

I started off by blending the card with yellow (Daffodil Delight), added a couple of frames as masks where the colour is still yellow, sponged a bit of Bermuda Bay for the green and Rose Red for the pink/orange. I then added some stamping and water bleaching using stamps from the Art Marks and Mixed Media Grunge sets.

I finished the tag off with a silhouette from Beautiful You and a sentiment from  the Inspirational #1 Clear Stickers. My base card has a lightly sponged brick wall as background and the card was finished off with a few sequins.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


 


  

Just in case you wanted to check out the templates I mentioned earlier:


Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order makes you qualify to pick a free product from their store up to the value of $7.
I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back tomorrow with another make. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX