Tuesday 12 January 2021

Chillax

Hi Friends!

Another week and another helping of lovely projects over at STAMPlorations in the Inspiration Post over on their blog. Here is my DT contributions ...


A while ago I was playing with inks and water on various types of cardstock, this is when I made the background for today's card. If I remember correctly, I inked up the floral silhouette with three colours of die ink, spritzed a piece of card with water and stamped the floral silhouette. The wet card drew the colours in several directions. Once dry, I stamped the floral silhouette again.
All this was done using my stamping tool with the stamp left in place during the drying period. That way it was easy to match up the floral silhouette.

I finally finished it off. The Faces: Charming stencil was perfect to create a card with a dreamy feel. I used glitter medium with my stencil, doodled a border and stamped my sentiment.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


  

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on your order makes you qualify to pick a free product from their store up to the value of $7.
I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back tomorrow with another make featuring the card fronts. Until the ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

3 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX