Saturday 30 January 2021

May Your Day Sparkle

Hi Friends!

Something a little cute from me today using a sweet little fairy stamp set from Your Next Stamp and some frames from docrafts Papermania ...


The frame is simply stamped with Miel Izink dye ink. I decided against colouring it as I wanted a light and airy feel for my card. I felt this would work best with the little fairy which was coloured with my metallic pencils from Aldi (past special buy).

My design was finished off with a couple of little stars.


The Wishing Well Fairy stamp set by Your Next Stamp is available in the UK through Dies To Dies For.
The frames stamp set by Papermania docrafts is one I had for a few years.

Leaving it at this for today. Wishing you a lovely weekend!
hugs
Monika 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX