Friday 21 February 2020

Well Wishes

Hi Crafty Friends!

Thanks so much for your lovely comments on yesterday's card. So glad you liked it.

I'm sticking with the one corner theme for today's card, here it is ...


I die-cut and assembled a few of these little trees a while ago ready for when I needed a quick card. Well, I needed a get well soon card and made this as my first attempt, the second one is to follow tomorrow.

I used one of the trees and attached it to a stencilled and stamped background finished off with a tiny stamped sentiment and sequin.

I am entering my card at:
AAA Cards CAS Game #159 - one corner, optional twist: love your older supplies, the stamps I used for the background stamping are from a set I've had for a number of years plus I haven't used them in a while


That's it from me for today. Have a lovely weekend!
hugs
Monika xxx

Here is what I used:
tree die - Gratitude Trees Layering Dies by STAMPlorations
stamps for background stamping - Mixed Media Elements by STAMPlorations
stencil - a little teaser, it's due to be released next month Helen G Designs from STAMPlorations
sentiment - Pure Florals: Peony by Uniko
Slate Gray ink by Stampin'Up!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice corner of your card. Still cas but lots of interest. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very different is that! Love its quirkiness and bright colours Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX