Tuesday 11 February 2020

Butterfly Happy

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.  I had to use the butterfly from Sweetly, one of the sets in this week's release  ...


Yep, I've been using tissue paper again. This time I used it simply for a textured background rather than adding texture to die-cuts which I did in last week's Spotlight Project here.  It adds quite a bit of interest without being over powering. To finish I simply added the butterfly and die-cut sentiment.


If you feel like bagging yourself a bargain and take advantage of STAMPlorations' Stencil & Sticker Sale check out the graphic at the end of this post.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from

STAMPlorations Shop:

Sweetly, Happy Everything Phrase Die
preview-sweetly  00preview-happyeverythingCUT

this is the graphic for STAMPlorations current sales

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterfly and love the tissue paper background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love your gorgeous background and beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful butterfly and gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card all around. The butterfly looks ready to fly right off the page. Nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I love the vibrant colored butterfly and the amazing texture from the tissue paper background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love - so colorful and fun TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gold embossing is really nice. It stands out perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX