Monday 10 February 2020

STAMPlorations Special Release Day 1

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's release week over at STAMPlorations. They are introducing 4 stamp sets perfect for Spring themed cards and more ...


Here are my DT pieces for DAY 1 featuring Layered Vase designed by Shirley aka The Bee's Knees ...


My first card has been simply stamped using some of my Izink inks. Whenever I use them on new stamps the ink pearls a bit and doesn't give a solid coverage when stamping. I rather like the effect for artsy cards with splatters. The colours I used are: Grenadine and Cerise for the flowers, Verveine and Menthe for the leaves and Mer Du Sud for the vase.


My second card uses a partially stamped and gold embossed vase with a bit of watercolouring.

Here is Shirley's new set ...


STAMPlorations are celebrating the release with a blog hop. Here is what you can do to take part:

👉 visit and comment on the STAMPlorations Blog and all the participating designer's blogs, links to all can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog

👉 commenting closes on February 19

👉 winners will be randomly drawn from all the comments left on the STAMPlorations Blog and participating designer's blogs

Prizes:

❤ $20 gift code to one commenter randomly drawn from comments left on all the blogs

❤ stamp set of choice from the new release to one commenter randomly drawn from comments left on all the blogs

*********

All 4 new sets are on offer at 10% off in the STAMPlorations Store until 19th February, no coupon needed. You can get an added 20% off by using me personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout.



That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more Layered Vase inspiration and to join the party.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from

STAMPlorations Shop:

Layered Vase

20 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love these layering stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You ladies are so creative.
    You really brought this stamp set to life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like how the ink is spotty. It's very artistic. Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors and I like the gold embossing on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this set! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these CAS designs! The blue one is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soft and lovely - nice art here! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your way of highlighting the water. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. So artistic!!! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two pretty cards! I love the watercolor look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both beautiful cards love the stamps and watercolouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two beautiful cards! Love the artsy feel to them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful stamp set and a beautiful use of the stamps on your cards. Great sentiment as well. I love the free style look of these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty, pretty cards, I really like how delicate they look....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such beautiful creations using this lovely image - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really pretty set! Love the cards you created and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic cards. I love this beautiful stamp set.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful cards! You have showcased this stamp set so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX