Sunday 23 February 2020

Sweet Peony

Hi Crafty Friends!

Sharing another card I made just for fun because I fancied doing some colouring ....


... and because I love this gorgeous Peony stamp set by Uniko. It's stamped and coloured using my metallic pencils and finished off with a bit of stencilling.

I didn't add a sentiment, because I felt it would detract too much from the beautifully drawn bloom.


That's it from me for today.
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Peony stamp - Pure Florals: Peony by Uniko
stencil - Dots All Over ARTplorations Stencil by STAMPlorations
metallic colouring pencils - Aldi, past special buy
Tempting Turquoise ink - Stampin'Up!
white base card - The Works

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX