Tuesday 18 February 2020

Birthday Flowers

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.  I got a quick card for you today using Shirley's new Layered Vase set ...


I simply gold embossed the vase and added colour using the solid stamps and Prism inks (Mauve Moment, Purple Velvet and Spring Green) before finishing off with a gold die-cut sentiment and a couple of sequins. It was really that quick to make.


If you feel like bagging yourself a bargain and take advantage of STAMPlorations' Stencil & Sticker Sale check out the graphic at the end of this post.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from

STAMPlorations Shop:

Layered Vase, Everyday Sentiments Dies
preview-layeredvase-TBK preview-everydaysentimentsdies

this is the graphic for STAMPlorations current sales

7 comments:

  1. Sweet, fresh and lovely. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this stamp set and last I heard it is winging it's way to my mailbox. I sure love the colors you used with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp and you made such a delicate looking card....thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card and love the beautiful stamped image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! The gold embossing looks amazing! I love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a pretty card, with a soft, watercolored look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX