Wednesday 22 January 2020

STAMPlorations Hey Love Hop 2020

Hello Crafty Friends!

STAMPlorations arehaving a celebration of Love with their Hey Love Blog Hop & Linky Party.  For today's projects I have used their new Love Doodled A2 Card Front digis available for free at STAMPlorations Digital Store  ...


For my first card I used my little brushes to add a few touches of red and grey shading. I wanted to keep the colour scheme simple and add some depth through shading.


My second card is a bit more involved. I cut a little panel from the image and coloured the rest with my pencils. I thought it might be nice to do the reverse of the normal spotlight colouring and leave the panel uncoloured apart from the sentiment. I ended up colouring a few bits of the panel to add flow to my design and finished off with sequins and a thick embossed heart.


Hop prizes:

- THREE (3) winners randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and participating designers' blogs will each receive their choice of TYPOGRAFIA Romantique stamp.

Hey, Love Linky Party prizes:

- FIVE (5) randomly drawn players will each receive a $10 gift code; however, a randomly drawn player who has used a STAMPlorations product in her project will receive a $15 gift certificate instead.

- ONE (1) randomly drawn player who uses any of the 2 new digi stamps in her entry will receive a $25 gift code.



If you feel like bagging yourself a bargain, you can take advantage of Love/Spring Sale with an instant 20% off from 22nd January until 10th February.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to join the Hey Love Hop & Linky Party. Linking up and commenting end Saturday 8th February.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from

STAMPlorations Digital Store

FREE Love Doodled A2 Card Front digis - set of 2


STAMPlorations Shop:

Romantic Expressions 2Basic A2 Panels Nesting Dies
0preview-RomanticExpressions2 stamplorations-basica2paneldies-preview

16 comments:

  1. Two amazing heart cards ready for to show your love - thanks Monika for showing us your art! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card designs with those digis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the softer colors! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice effect with the reverse spotlighting! Love the gently shading you have done.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both beautiful!! What a great idea on the second card with the reverse spotlight technique! It looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great ideas for both cards. It makes me think I could do it too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards. I like the light pink on the first with the pop of red.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both gorgeous! You did an amazing job with your little brushes - I like the selective colouring! Fun hop, thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the spotlight technique on your card, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning cards! I love the soft pastels with the bold black lines! Have a great week!
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the minimal coloring you did on the one and the spotlight panel is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The white panel is a wonderful idea! I love the soft pink and grays you used on one card! Wonderful take on the images!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what wonderful card designs! I love the addition of the sparkle and shine. The embossing powder reminds me of sanding sugar on a sugar cookie - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so beautiful and this heart on the second one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX