Wednesday 15 January 2020

A Latte Thanks

Hello Crafty Friends!

Just a little reminder that there is still time to play along at January's challenges over at STAMPlorations. Here is my remider DT piece for this month's Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge ...


The theme for the current challenge is Stamps & Splatters and the photo prompt can be seen below. Your project can either be inspired by the theme, photo prompt or both. The full challenge rules can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.


This time my inspiration came from the pinky colour and the cutlery, represented by the teaspoon. I started off by stamping the cup from Thank You Coffee to one side of my card. I decided to colour the flowers and teaspoon only using my metallic pencils. To finish I stamped my sentiment and one of the splatters from the Art Marks set and added a couple of sequins.


As for the prizes:
Two winners, one of a $15 gift certificate and one of a $10 gift certificate, will be picked by one member of our DT.
Plus 3 randomly drawn winners will each receive a $5 gift certificate.

In order to be considered for a prize, make sure you've followed the rules here.

Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out how my teamies interpreted the challenge theme and prompt and of course to join in the fun too.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:
preview-thankyoucoffee preview-SheryRuss_ArtMarks1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX