Tuesday 14 January 2020

Sunny Daffodil

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.  For today's card, I used some of the new additions to STAMPlorations Digital Store which you might recognise from some of their past stamp sets ...


I am rather glad the the Boxed Blooms and a couple of the Subway Art Builders are back. It's a while since I used them and I must admit that I cheated a little and used my old polymer stamps instead of the digital ones.

The card however should be easily replicated using the digis especially since the sentiments from the Subway Art Builders are provided as both 5 single sentiments and one large stamp made up of the 5 sentiments.

You simply arrange the daffodil and chosen sentiment stamp before printing, I tend to do this in a wordprocessor, and add stamped colour using one of the splatter stamps from the Art Marks stamp set.

A card like this one would be perfect for entering at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge where the theme is Stamps & Splatters.


If you feel like bagging yourself a bargain and take advantage of STAMPlorations' Winter Sale, check out the graphic at the end of this post.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from

STAMPlorations Digital Store

Boxed Blooms - set of 4 digisSubway Art Builders Dare and Create - set of 12 digis
 

STAMPlorations Shop:

Art Marks
preview-SheryRuss_ArtMarks1

this is the graphic for STAMPlorations current sale

4 comments:

  1. I love that sentiment and flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am old school and haven't really got the hang of manipulating digis. So I would have grabbed my older clear stamp, too. :) This is just lovely with the pretty ink splatters and wonderful daffodil.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the splats of color work so well with this design. It is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the clean & artsy design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX