Tuesday 28 January 2020

Oh Frap!

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.  I rather like this 'oh frap!' sentiment, it's quite useful for any situation one wants to say 'I'm sorry' for especially belated birthdays. That's what I had in mind when creating my card ...


It's been ages since I last used my distress inks, they definitely needed an outing for today's card. I picked up Wilted Violet, Abandoned Coral and Twisted Citron plus the Make Marks 2 stencil and one of the Art Marks 2 stamps and set about creating my background. I then finished off with my little die-cut toppers and sequins.

The one with the sentiment uses a sticker and adding the dashed lines along the sticker's edges turns it into a real focal point.


If you feel like bagging yourself a bargain and take advantage of STAMPlorations' Winter Sale, check out the graphic at the end of this post.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from

STAMPlorations Shop:

Coffee Petites, Art Marks 2Just Caffeinate Clear Stickers, Make Marks 2 Stencil
preview-SheryRuss_CoffeePetites preview-ArtMarks2 preview-justcaffeinate preview-makemarks2

this is the graphic for STAMPlorations current sale

4 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX