Happy New Year to you all! Hope you've been celebrating well into the new decade. Should you find yourself in need of some motivation, I might just have the right thing for you ...
Literally hot of the press, my little piece of wall art was only finished earlier today. I used a few old and faded coasters as my bases. I've been meaning to up-cycle them for at least a couple of years!
I like to think that I am starting the decade as I mean to go on, hopefully the ups and pretty low downs of the last few years are now well behind us and hopefully we're in calmer waters. I would really like to make more Mixed Media projects like my piece of wall art this year. Fingers crossed I'll find the time.
I am entering my wall art at:
Mix It Up Challenge #33 - Anything Goes, optional twist of paper piecing
Love To Craft Challenge #42 - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft #107 - Anything Goes
More Mixed Media - Anything Goes, optional twist White
613 Avenue Create #228 - Anything Goes, optional Twist Doodling or Zentangle Art
Fancy finding out how it came all together? Simply pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog here for my Spotlight feature and a full step-by-step tutorial.
Thanks for popping by and hop to see you again soon.
Have a lovely day!
here is what I used:
- from the STAMPlorations Store:
Beautiful Destinations, The Future Belongs, Chance To Change
Bloom Doodles, Fluttery is currently on offer in their 12 Days Of Christmas event here until January 5
- from Stampin'Up! - Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay inks, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo Stamp'n write Markers, Twine
- from Craft Stash - Emeraude and Menthe Izink inks
- from Aldi - Mixed Media card from a past special buy
- from Stampendous - Aged Gold Frantage Powder
- from Crafter's Companion - Spectrum Noir markers
- from my stash - Pirate Gold, WOW Detail Black, White embossing powders, white card, glimmer dots, glass beads, pink organza ribbon