Tuesday 23 July 2019

Wishing Ewe

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.

My DT piece for this week is a little CAS card ...


I thought I'd make one last Christmas In July card and dug out these adorable sheep.

I stamped the hats first and masked them off before stamping the sheep. They were easily coloured using alcohol makers and finished off with a touch of Stickles. The tiny trees are finishing off the cute look.


My sentiment is finished off on the inside ...


Again, I am keeping it short and sweet today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies made.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day and enjoy the sunshine!
hugs
Monika


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:
Baa Baa, Pets,Trendy Christmas Trees, Sentiment Builder Christmas & New Year (retired)
preview-BaaBaa TBS-Pets-preview preview-SheryRuss_TrendyChristmasTrees

Check out STAMPlorations' July sale -- 40% off products found in the SUMMER CLEARANCE sectionUse code HEYSUMMER on checkout. Code can be used only once per customer/shipping address. Ends 7/31.

See 300+ qualifying products here


here is what else I used:
Spring Green Prism ink, red alcohol markers, black Memento ink, Stickles, pretty paper and white card from my stash

5 comments:

  1. I love those sheep with their Santa hats. And, I like how you combined the sentiments and stamps from several sets to create this wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - simply darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Great CAS Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this card is too funny - love the CAS design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I think I need this stamp set! LOVE your CAS card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX