Wednesday 10 July 2019

TMR 10th July - Christmas In July

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our guest designer for the next fortnight is Angie Cimbalo, you can check out her fabulous creations on here on Angie's blog.

My DT project for the new challenge is ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. As you can see, the theme for challenge #115 is Christmas In July. Lots of scope there!


To be honest, I am not in the habit of making Christmas cards in July. It is my birthday month and as such a Christmas free zone, and I'd normally like to keep it like that ... but then hey, there are always exceptions.

However it did take a while for me to get into the groove ... B&W is always a great colour scheme for masculine cards.

I am entering my card at:
AAA Cards - CAS Game #144 - Maximum White Space with optional twist Christmas in July 


Fancy creating something for a male person in your life, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
pine stamp - Creative Stamping Magazine past issue
Christmas Tree Die, sentiment from Holiday Artsy (retired) - STAMPlorations, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA for a 20% discount on their stamps, dies and stencils
black Versafine ink, silver stars, black and white card - from my stash

5 comments:

  1. Hope you've had a lovely day on your Birthday? x Many Happy Returns of The Day x
    What a striking and wonderful masculine card and the monochromatic look is perfect and looks so classy x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beverley, I had a lovely day. So glad, you like the card.Have a lovely day! xxx

      Delete
  2. Very nice, love the B&W contrast in your card. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very striking and stylish card Monika. Love that STAMPlorations die, might just have gone on my wish list! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this card very much! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX