Thursday 4 July 2019

The Unexpected

Hello Crafty Friends!

Just found this little CAS card in my photos ... been doing some housekeeping ... and realised that I hadn't shared it as yet ...


The stamp has simply been inked up with Aurore and Miel izink inks, the sentiment has been stamped with black Versafine. Enjoy! ❤


Keeping it short and sweet. Enjoy the sunshine and have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Bloomdala Bliss - STAMPlorations, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA for a 20% discount on their stamps, dies and stencils
Aurore and Miel Izink inks - Craft Stash
black Versafine ink and white card - from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX