Tuesday 30 July 2019

Monster Hugs

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.

My DT piece for this week are a couple of monster inspired cards ...



I thought, it would be fun to have one of them leap off the card with the help of some acetate. I played around a bit and coloured one of leaping monsters with alcohol markers and simply stamped the other one in rainbow colours. Sometimes I just don't fancy doing any colouring ....



Again, I am keeping it short and sweet today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies made.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day and enjoy the sunshine!
hugs
Monika


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:
Little Monsters
preview-LittleMonsters

Check out STAMPlorations' July sale -- 40% off products found in the SUMMER CLEARANCE sectionUse code HEYSUMMER on checkout. Code can be used only once per customer/shipping address. Ends 7/31.

See 300+ qualifying products here


here is what else I used:
Grenadine, Cire, Aurore, Menthe, Mer Du Sud and Cassis Izink inks, small strips of acetate,alcohol markers, Stickles, black Versafine ink and white card from my stash

4 comments:

  1. I love these little doodle monsters! They are so fun! I Love how you colored and didn't color them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and fun little monsters on your wonderful cards. I love both variations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha what super cute cards - thanks for the ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just adorable and I love how you only colored one of the monsters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX