Thursday 11 July 2019

More Christmas In July

Hello Crafty Friends!

For the 3rd time this week I'm doing Christmas in July. Yes, one I got into the groove, i ended up making three projects. Here is my 3rd one ...


... another take on yesterday's using exactly the same ingredients for a different look. Enjoy! ❤

I am entering my card at:
AAA Cards - CAS Game #144 - Maximum White Space with optional twist Christmas in July 


That's it from me for today.
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
pine stamp - Creative Stamping Magazine past issue
Christmas Tree Die, sentiment from Holiday Artsy (retired) - STAMPlorations, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA for a 20% discount on their stamps, dies and stencils
black Versafine ink, silver stars, black and white card - from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Love it even more this way round! Thanks for your support and playing again at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! I love that tree die! Fabulous take on the theme! A belated thank you for playing along with AAA Cards Christmas in July challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX