Wednesday 24 July 2019

TMR 24th July - Surf's Up

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our guest designer for the next fortnight is Lisa A, you can check out her fabulous creations on here on Lisa's blog.

My DT project for the new challenge is ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. As you can see, the theme for challenge #116 is Surf's Up. Lots of scope there!


I had this little surfing penguin for quite a while, and the theme of Surf's Up made it come out to play. The background is a mix of mopped up ink with a bit of stamping. I simply finished off with a die-cut frame, sentiment and rub-on flip flops.


Fancy creating something for a male person in your life, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Wind surfing penguin digi stamp - Create a Smile Stamps
sentiment and sand castle from Beach Vibesstamp for the water came from Mixed Media Elements - STAMPlorations, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA for a 20% discount on their stamps, dies and stencils
Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight inks - Stampin' Up!
black Versafine ink, Flip Flop Rub-on, white die-cut frame, alcohol markers, white card - from my stash

1 comment:

  1. This is beautifully colored and so adorable, Monika! I've never seen that, "Don't worry BEACH happy" sediment before and I love it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX