Tuesday 4 June 2019

Beautiful

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. For my DT project I used an image originally drawn by Shery's dad which she had turned into a stamp ....


My mood this month is one of simplicity ... one-layer b&w with a spot of colour. Let's see where it will take me. Today's spot of colour is a pink one in the form of a tiny heart.


STAMPlorations, Shery's little company, is celebrating its 6th birthday this month, and to mark the occasion Shery will draw 6 winners of a $25 gift code each from all the comments left on the Inspirations Posts on the STAMPlorations Blog and the participating designers' blogs, you can find the links for this week here.

STAMPlorations are also having a birthday sale throughout June. All the products in their shop's 6th Birthday section are on offer at 30% off, no coupon needed. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout. If you love a bargain, you can get an added 20% off by using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout.

Here is one last look at today's card ...


That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more inspiration!

Have fun!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used from
Stamplorations Online Store:
One Cool ChickStrong WomenBalloons And Banners
preview-OneCoolChick-Shery preview-BeccaCruger_StrongWomen preview-DAIBalloonsandBanners
Feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount off their stamps, dies and stencils. Happy shopping!

here is what else I used:
white card, black Versafine ink, Cerise Izink ink

25 comments:

  1. Such a great image and sentiment...lovely card with a touch of the pink heart...well done and tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image-I didn’t realize Shery’s father drew too. Great CAS Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully CAS with a wonderful stamped image and a great sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's fabulous, the sentiment is fabulous, the CAS design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card!! Love that sentiment and you one pink heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great girly card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful CAS card and I LOVE the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the simplicity of this card - great inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome stamp design! How special for Shery to make this into a stamp! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. seeing this made me tear up, Monika. it is one of my favorite drawings by my dad - he made these small, sweet love notes for my mom back in the 70s and this girl is supposed to be my mom + it's accompanied by text he hand-lettered. he drew this in 1974 on linen paper and colored it with markers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple and nice..i like the card!
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the black and white with a pop of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet with the pink heart and the black and white image.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that it has just a tiny pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute stamp and sentiment! You made a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute card and image, and I love it in black and white. The pink heart gives it sass!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun touch to add that little pink heart to this girl. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous sentiment and image

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful tribute to Shery's dad. Lovely card and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how simple your card is. I don't do many black and white with one color cards. But I feel inspired. Thanks!!! Lovely Card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well done! Wonderful card. Love the image and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX