Tuesday 18 June 2019

Right Shoes

Hello Crafty Friends!

Continuing the Birthday Celebrations over st STAMPlorations and my B&W with a pop of colour scheme this week, I made another one-layer card for this week's Inspiration post DT project ...


I'm back using a splash of pink and these heels were perfect. I simply drew the line and stamped mt heels and sentiment.


Liking my card the way it turned out, I wondered what it might look like being really girly with a lit of bling. Here is the updated version ....


What do you think?


STAMPlorations, Shery's little company, is celebrating its 6th birthday this month, and to mark the occasion Shery will draw 6 winners of a $25 gift code each from all the comments left on the Inspirations Posts on the STAMPlorations Blog and the participating designers' blogs, you can find the links for this week here.

STAMPlorations are also having a birthday sale throughout June. All the products in their shop's 6th Birthday section are on offer at 30% off, no coupon needed. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout. If you love a bargain, you can get an added 20% off by using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout.

Here is one last look at today's blinged up card ...


Keeping it short and sweet today, pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies created.

Have a lovely day!
hugs

Monika xxx

Here is what I used from ...

STAMPlorations Online Store:
A Girl And Her Shoes
stmp1095.jpeg
Feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount off their stamps, dies and stencils. Happy shopping!

15 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX