Tuesday 25 June 2019

Heartful Of Thanks

Hello Crafty Friends!

Continuing the Birthday Celebrations over at STAMPlorations, I've chosen a more colourful theme for this week's Inspiration Post DT project, I made a little Thank You card to send to my niece in Germany who has asked us to save the date for her wedding next year. Here it is ...


I went for the heart chakra colours of green and pink and used the dots from the Layered Snowman set to stamp the dotty background. The heart was cut from various scraps of pink and layered with some more tiny hearts providing the embellishments.

As you can see, I am not much of a bokeh stamper, but I hope you get the idea.


STAMPlorations, Shery's little company, is celebrating its 6th birthday this month, and to mark the occasion Shery will draw 6 winners of a $25 gift code each from all the comments left on the Inspirations Posts on the STAMPlorations Blog and the participating designers' blogs, you can find the links for this week here.

STAMPlorations are also having a birthday sale throughout June. All the products in their shop's 6th Birthday section are on offer at 30% off, no coupon needed. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout. If you love a bargain, you can get an added 20% off by using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout.

Here is one last look at today's card ...


I had to give you a little bonus project, another B&W with a pop of colour and a touch of glitter and bling ...



Keeping it short and sweet today, pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies created.

Have a lovely day!
hugs

Monika xxx

Here is what I used from ...
Stamplorations Online Store:
Layered SnowmanArt MarksTrendy Spring BloomsClustered Hearts Die
preview-LayeredSnowman preview-SheryRuss_ArtMarks1 preview-SheryRuss_TrendySpringBlooms preview-ClusteredHearts-CUTplorations

Kathryn's Big WishesRosebudsArt Marks
preview-DAI-KathrynsBigWishes stmp1077.jpeg

Feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount off their stamps, dies and stencils. Happy shopping!

16 comments:

  1. love your creativity in designing these lovely CAS cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creations =- love the heart die creations - as I have that die and need some MOJO to create TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! I love the row of flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two wonderful card designs. I love the heart die used on the first one and the second is so pretty with all those pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your adorable CAS designs. I love that heart die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are darling! I love the green and pink together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color combo pink and bright green, and the sweet little hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! I love the green and pink combination, so fresh! Such inspiring cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet cards! Love that splotch of color too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun cards. Love the roses. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome cards. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX