Wednesday 12 June 2019

TMR 12th June

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our guest designer for the next fortnight is Christine, you can check out her fabulous creations on here on Christine's blog.

My DT project for the new challenge is ...

Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. For challenge #113 it's Cooking & Baking. Lots of scope there!


Rather than Masterchef I was thinking Bake Off with all its fancy cakes for my one-layer cake day card. It's simply masked and stamped with a touch of maker colouring. This seems to be my theme for this month ... B&W with a little bit of colour ....


Fancy creating something for a male person in your life, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
World Birthday Cakes - STAMPlorations, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA for a 20% discount on their stamps, dies and stencils
Brush Marker - The Works
black Versafine ink, white card - from my stash

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! Those iconic building stamps are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX