Friday 19 April 2019

It's A Brew-tiful Day TAGplorations Reminder

Hello Crafty Friends!

Have you played yet? April's TAGplorations Challenge is in full swing over at STAMPlorations.

The theme for April is: All About Recycling
The optional twist is: to use Tissue Paper


Something new, something old .... Again, I've taken some of the new digi stamps for a test run this month I used one of the Coffee And Roses digis, resized and printed it before cutting the tag. My printer card is rather thin hence I layered it on another tag cut from recycled packaging card Shery used for my last order. I combined it with a bit of recycled tissue paper from packaging used in the little local boutique to wrap the new dress I got from Nick. Have a look ....



If you love tags, why not give it a go and play along? Your project can be anything as long as it features a tag. You can enter as many projects as you want, but one per blog post please, and you don't have to use STAMPlorations products, yet we'd be thrilled if you would. There is currently a free image to download at STAMPlorations Never ending Anything Goes Challenge here. Please check out the full revised challenge guidelines here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

One lucky winner, voted for by the DT, will win a $15 STAMPlorations gift certificate and 3 randomly picked players will win a $5 STAMPlorations gift certificate each.

Ready for more tagtastic inspiration? Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see the gorgeous projects my teamies created and, of course, to link up your tag project/s too.

There is more inspiration for all their challenges in the Challenge Reminder Post here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week.
hugs
Monika xx

here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, you can use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on their, stamps, dies and stencils

preview-Brew-tifulDay-CUTplorations 00preview-stamplorations-stitchedtags

here is what else I used:
black Memento ink, red and pink ribbon, black card, recycled pink tissue paper, recycled white card, recycled red sequins

1 comment:

  1. The digi image is so pretty and I love your adorable tag and great re-cycling x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX