Tuesday 16 April 2019

Happy Everything, Chickie!

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. The theme for this month is SPRING hence I decided to work with the Fowl Play stamp set and combined it with the Happy Everything Phrase Die and the Crisscrossed Stencil for today's card.


I just love playing with these chicks and have them milling round a large sentiment. First I decided on my layout, stamped and masked the chicks, brushed a bit of ink through my stencil, added the sentiments and finished off with a bit of colour on the wings ... a perfect Spring themed card!


Selected products in the STAMPlorations store are on sale at 25% off during April, no coupon needed. Please check out the Spring Fling section for this offer. Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout can give you an added 20% off.

That's it from me for today. Hope my little card inspired you to get creative. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies created.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

Fowl PlayHappy Everything Phrase DieCrisscrossed Stencil
preview-FowlPlay-TheBeesKnees 00preview-happyeverythingCUT preview-web-stencil-086-CrissCrossed

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet clean-and-simple card! Love those little birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stencil used on your on your fab card - TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think, it means Thanks For Sharing. Have a lovely day!💕

      Delete
  3. What a perfect sentiment! I love the CAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a happy card! Love the clean design..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the stencil you used and how it looks like chicken scratch, kind of-sort of. Great job! Also how you placed the “Hey Chickie” at the top.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX