Tuesday 2 April 2019

Brew-tiful Day

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. The theme for this month is SPRING hence I got another gardening inspired make for you.

Nick has started to tackle a difficult bit of boundary fence. Thankfully the weather has been good and I was able to supply him with copious amounts of hot tea. Here is my card ...


I used another one of the soon to be released Spring Blooms And Mugs digi stamps which I coloured with Twinkling H2Os. The shading was added with alcohol markers.

A bit of background stamping and die-cutting finished my card off.


Selected products in the STAMPlorations store are on sale at 25% off during April, no coupon needed. Please check out the Spring Fling section for this offer. Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout can give you an added 20% off.

That's it from me for today. Hope my little card inspired you to get creative. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies created.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

Leaves Of ThanksMixed Media GrungePierced Curly Frames/Tags Nesting DiesSet Of 5 Coffee Phrase Dies
preview-LeavesofThanks MixedMediaElements-preview.jpeg preview-piercedcurlyframestags preview-springcoffeeset
Spring Blooms And Mugs Digi Stamps soon to be released

3 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX