Wednesday 17 April 2019

Wish Big Little One

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our guest designer for the next fortnight is Nisha, you can check out her fabulous creations on here on Nisha's blog.

My DT project for the new challenge is ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. For challenge #109 it's Anything Goes with the optional twist of 'one-layer'. Lots of scope there!


I love making one-layer cards. They are easy to post and can be quick to make whilst still adding depth and interest. My wedge shaped sponged panel does just that.

I could have blended the white lines left by the masking in either using a pale grey alcohol marker or simply by adding colour using a watercolour brush, but sometimes I do like to leave them. They add like a bit of shadow to give more depth especially when they appear only in places.


Fancy creating something for a male person in your life, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Little Love Birthday Wishes - STAMPlorations, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA for a 20% discount on their stamps, dies and stencils
Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise inks - Stampin'Up!
black Versafine ink, white card - from my stash

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful masking and blending and what a cute stamped image and great it's all on one layer x Super cute little boys card x.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX