Wednesday 3 April 2019

Welcome The Unexpected

Hello Crafty Friends!

I am sharing a quick card with you using STAMPlorations' latest Stamp Club set Bloomdala Bliss.

It's using a coloured card base instead of white and the flower petals have been lightly shaped ...


A full tutorial on how I made the card including a couple of crafty tips can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

I am entering my card at:
AAA Cards - CAS Game #137 - Made in Minutes, optional twist dry embossing 
A bit of stamping, colouring and fuzzy cutting is what I call a quick make.

That's it from me for today. Hope my little card inspired you to get creative.
Enjoy your day!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:
Selected products in their store are on sale at 25% off during April, no coupon needed. Please check out the Spring Fling section for this offer. Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout can give you an added 20% off.

here is what else I used:
Crushed Curry card - Stampin'Up!
Canson Mixed Media card - Amazon
Menthe Izink ink - Craft Stash
Boldmere Art Markers - The Works
Wink Of Stella clear, black Versfine ink - my stash

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love those bright happy colours and the coloured card base makes a refreshing change from white. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous card, it pops up in the AAA gallery, especially with the beautiful yellow base. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX