Sunday 3 March 2019

Success Makes Noise

Hello Crafty Friends!

I've been playing today a bit making a couple of CAS cards with a sentiment only. Here they are ...


I used the Work In Silence stamp by Shery Russ Designs for STAMPlorations for both cards with the first one being stamped with black Versafine and coloured with brush markers.

For the second one I picked up my Izink inks and did some rainbow stamping.


My cards were inspired by the Weekend Workout over at the AAA Cards CAS Challenges Facebook Group where the theme was to create a CAS card using a sentiment only.



I'm keeping it short and sweet.
Have a lovely week!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used:
Work In Silence - Typographia range by STAMPlorations
Cassis, Grenadine, Cire, Aurore, Menthe and Mer Du Sud Izink inks - Craft Stash
brush markers - Lidl
black Versafine

1 comment:

  1. love these clean and simple graphic cards, Monika! i think i like the second one more -- love the rainbow colors. hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX