Tuesday 12 March 2019

Stepmothers

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. This week my teamies and I are showcasing stamps by Becca under her label 'Big Grins By Becca Cruger'.

I decided to work with the Sweet & Sassy Mom to make a card celebrating stepmums ...


Cards are all about sending a little message ... well, at least this one is with its witty sentiment ... a great way of showing a stepmum that she is loved.

All stamped on a stencil print background and finished off with a few die-cut letters and pearls.

I am entering my card at:
Sisterhood Of Snarky Stampers - o is for ombre 


As mentioned earlier, this week we are showcasing stamps designed by Becca under her label 'Big Grins By Becca Cruger'. All her sets will be on sale at 10% off for the week until Monday 18th Marxh, no coupon needed, the discount is automatically applied.

There is, of course, more inspiration over on the STAMPlorations Blog. Pop over to see what my teamies created and to leave a comment for your entry into their prize draw.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Sweet & Sassy MomPeony Number 2 Stencil
preview-SweetandSassyMom-Becca preview-web-stencil-peony-number-two
*** Discount code works on sale items too

here is what else I used:
rose red ink and card
alphabet dies
black Versafine
pearls

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous way to use that stencil -- love the bright pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! I Love the little pearl accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card - love the color:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snark mixed in the with beautiful. Love the color and the sentiment is awesome. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I'll have to aspire to this sentiment. :D Beautiful ombré stencilling. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen a sentiment for stepmothers before, what a great idea and a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at SOSS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! This is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at SOSS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Monica, I love how you stencilled the rose on the background. And the gems on the "u" is perfect, just like your card is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous sentiment! Your card is gorgeous - so glad you've joined us at SoSS, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the layers of pink in different intensity. Fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sentiment is hilarious and I love the gorgeous stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX