Friday 15 March 2019

Celebrating You

Hello Crafty Friends!

I feel honoured to be guest designer over at Uniko this month for their Spring challenge.

Spring for me is about yellow (daffodils normally), fresh greens and the bright blues and oranges of crocus blooms. Uniko's Wonderful Day set had my Spring imagination going, and I made this Mother's Day card.


If you're not living in the UK, you might ask why Mother's Day at this time of year. Well in the UK it's later this month hence it is a perfect theme for a Spring card. As you can see from the graphic below, I didn't opt for the optional twist and simply went with the theme.


The letters were die-cut into my stamped panel, popped up on a couple more and added back into my image.



I'm keeping it short and sweet, To see more inspiration from the Uniko DT and to join their challenge, pop over to their blog



here is what I used:
Wonderful Day stamp set - Uniko
Aurore, Cire, Grenadine, Menthe, Mer Du Sud, Encre and Brou De Noix - Craft Stash
Black Versafine, dies - my stash

4 comments:

  1. The most gorgeous card Monika. Love its fresh crisp look and it definitely makes me think that Spring is here! Thanks for being a brilliant Guest Designer at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Monika ! Love how you created your florals with this gorgeous set and a fabulous design with the hidden sentiment. What a lovely Mother's day card. Thanks so much for being our talented Guest Designer for this challenge at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with the eclipse technique. Love the riot of blooms and fresh zingy colours! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this technique with stamping and dies. The Wonderful Day clear stamp set it a beautiful choice for this Mother's Day card. Thanks so much for the inspiration and for being a wonderful Guest Designer at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX