Wednesday 13 March 2019

One Stencil - Two ways

Hello Crafty Friends!

I received some Uniko goodies the other day courtesy of having been chose the winner of their last challenge.
Here are a couple of cards I made using some of them ...



I started off with the first card and blended some daffodil delight and bermuda bay inks through the mandala stencil and stamped my sentiment in elegant eggplant. That was easy!

The ink was still left on my stencil, I spritzed it with water and took 2 prints one of which I used for my second card. I simply stamped the sentiment in bermuda bay, layered on a contrasting piece of card and finished off with pink sparkly dots.



That's it from me for today. Have fun!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Mehndi Mandala StencilBirthday Wishes Clear Stamp Set - Uniko
Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Elegant Eggplant inks - Stampin'Up!
card and gems - my stash

1 comment:

  1. Love how you got two wonderful cards from that pretty stencil. Great colours and and the use of just the stencil and then the whole one looks fabulous....and such a creative design x.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX