Friday 29 March 2019

A Little Sunshine

Hello Crafty Friends!

I feel honoured to be guest designer over at Uniko this month for their Spring challenge.

Spring for me is about daffodils hence I picked up Uniko's Spring Botanicals Daffodil set for my reminder post project and made this card ...


What about the optional twist, you might ask ... Well, I don't really have any bunnies, but I think that daffodils could be classed as potentially playing the optional twist. Here is why:

In Germany daffodils are called Osterglocken, which translates as Easter Bells.
Symbolically daffodils are associated with rebirth and new beginnings ... just like Easter, you can read more about their mythology here.


Sadly, what you can't see in the photo is the subtle shimmer from the Twinkling H2Os I used to colour my daffodil.



I'm keeping it short and sweet, To see more inspiration from the Uniko DT and to join their challenge, pop over to their blog



here is what I used:
Spring Botanicals Daffodil stamp set - Uniko
Celestial Sun, Mandarin Blush and Midori Melon Twinkling H2Os, Versamark and grey Versafine inks, white embossing powder - my stash

1 comment:

  1. Such a spring-perfect card Monika and coloured so beautifully. Thanks for being our superb Guest Designer at Uniko for this challenge. Have a fab weekend and see you soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX