Tuesday 5 March 2019

Perfume

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. This week my teamies and I are showcasing stamps by our very own Shirley under her label 'The Bee's Knees'.

I decided to work with Parfunerie ...


Have you ever changed your mind half way through a project? Well, it happened to me today. I meant to make some perfume ATCoins, just to end up making cards. The circle background is die-cut, sponged and stamped and the perfume bottle coloured with Twinkling H2O's which adds a lot of shimmer. Sadly the camera didn't pick it up.


As mentioned earlier, this week we are showcasing stamps designed by our very own Shirley under her label 'The Bee's Knees'. All her sets will be reduced by 10% from today until Monday 11th September, no coupon needed. If you fancy an added 20% off, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout when shopping for STAMPlorations Stamps, Dies and Stencils.

Of course Shery will still draw a winner at random from all the comments left on this month's Inspiration Posts over on the STAMPlorations Blog. Pop over to see what my teamies created and to leave a comment for your entry into their prize draw.

That's it from me for now, back again in a bit with some tag inspiration. See you then.
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, remember to apply my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA (not case sensitive) at check out for a 20% discount on their stamps ***, stencils and dies:
Parfumerie
preview-Parfumerie-Shirley
*** Discount code works on sale items too

other materials used:
Northern Lights and Purple Sage Twinkling H2Os
Pale Fig, Crushed Velvet and Damson Wine Spectrum Noir Harmony inks
black Versafine ink

4 comments:

  1. Sweet smelling card--- love those colors very much! Nice work -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors and great design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love it! Thanks for showing the stamp set....another one going on my wishlist. Love the colors of your card too, and the painting of the bottle is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so elegant and I love the die cut circle behind the perfume bottle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX