Wednesday 29 August 2018

Say Cheese!

Hello Crafty Friends!

If you've seen my previous post, you could be forgiven for thinking that cameras and photography are exclusively for masculine cards. Of course, that doesn't have to be the case, unless you're intending to play along at the current Male Room Craft Challenge.

Following the sketch from Less Is More, I created a decidedly girly card, here it is:


Simple stamping, fuzzy cutting and playing with colour ...


Of course, I am entering my card at Less Is More. STAMPlorations are sponsoring their current challenge and given that Shery is such a lovely 'boss' to create for, I felt I wanted to give her some support outside of my 'DT duties'. All the stamps used are STAMPlorations stamps, you can find the links at the end of my post.

If you like the sketch below and fancy playing along, there is still time to enter.


That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Smoky Slate ink - Stampin'Up!
Izink Inks: Menthe, Grenadine, Aurore and Ocean - Craft Stash
floral nail embellishment - Home Bargain
Black Memento - stash

From STAMPlorations I used:
Hello You and Mixed Media Elements
preview-HelloYou-SheryRussDesigns SheryRuss_MixedMediaElements , you can use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA in their shop at checkout to get a 20% discount, best of all it works on Sale items too

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun, colorful card! I love the artsy looking background behind the cameras -very fun idea and a nice touch to the card. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX